Thank you for signing up!
I can’t wait to see you inside the challenge for Day 1!
Here’s what to do next:
1. CHECK YOUR INBOX
I’ve sent you a quick email, confirming all the challenge details you need. If it doesn’t arrive safely in the next 30 mins (and it’s definitely not in your junk or promo folder), please email email@example.com and we’ll sort it for you!
2. JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP!
All the tutorials & support are happening over inside the private Facebook group…so you’ll need to request to join now, to get access to everything inside the challenge.
3. GET YOUR SUPPLIES READY – HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR FABULOUS HEADPIECE!
What you will need:
- Buy a sinamay base 14cm wide if you do not want to make one with me or a meter of sinamay if you do, and I will show you how to make one from a saucer.
- If you are going to make your own headpiece with me, you will also need half a meter of covered french millinery wire, 1.2mm wide. However, if you are buying a sinamay base, you will not need this.
- Silk Flowers
- A piece of acetate or plastic
- PVA Glue
- Spray either gold or silver (Montana or Oasis Spray)
- A handful of sand
- Beads and Gems
- I will send you a list of suppliers via e-mail, but just to let you know, Petersham Trimmings supplies have some brilliant millinery remnants boxes on offer at the moment if you fancy a trimmings surprise.
4. AND FINALLY…GET THE 24TH OF JANUARY 2023 IN YOUR CALENDAR NOW!
The tutorials will take place on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 7.30 pm (with Thursday evening being used for a catch-up session).
I think that’s all for now…I can’t wait to see you inside the group!