Thank you for signing up!
I can’t wait to see you inside the challenge for Day 1!
Here’s what to do next:
1. CHECK YOUR INBOX
I’ve sent you a quick email, confirming all the challenge details you need. If it doesn’t arrive safely in the next 30 mins (and it’s definitely not in your junk or promo folder), please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it for you!
2. JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP!
All the tutorials & support are happening over inside the private Facebook group…so you’ll need to request to join now, to get access to everything inside the challenge.
3. GET YOUR SUPPLIES READY – HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED, TO MAKE YOUR FABULOUS HEADPIECE!
What you will need:
- Buy a Wire halo frame or make one from millinery wire.
- Silk flowers if you wish to add them.
- A meter of wire 1.2mm/1.4mm thick
- Any other trimmings you might like to use that remind’s you of our dear late Queen Elizabeth.
- Small pieces of sinamay for leaves or trimmings, not essential, only if you like this idea.
- Beads and Gems
4. AND FINALLY…GET THE 4TH OF OCTOBER 2022 IN YOUR CALENDAR NOW!
The tutorials will take place on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 7.30 pm (with Thursday evening being used for a catch-up session).
I think that’s all for now…I can’t wait to see you inside the group!