You will get:
- Workbook for each training
- Private Facebook group
- I will teach each bundle in a live setting over zoom
In the course, I will be teaching:
Week 1 – Event USP
- In this, we will determine what type of event you want to put on and your unique selling point.
- The style.
- The price point.
- We will be narrowing all this down so you know what customers you would like to target.
Week 2 – Create your package document.
- Building packages,
- Work out your costs, i.e., travel, time, and wages.
- We will also look into taking a deposit from your client.
Week 3 – Press
- We will look into getting Press coverage for your events and marketing so you can bring in customers and create awareness around your business.
- This was an essential part of my strategy when I first started with these events.
Week 4– BREAK FOR A WEEK TO CATCH UP
Week 5– JV Partnering with Hotels and suppliers
- We will look into Joint venturing with Hotels and suppliers.
- How to approach hotels.
- How to build a good relationship which benefits you and them.
Week 6 – Event Companies
- Working With event companies and wedding planners to bring in business.
- I will explain how to do this, what to say, when to ring, etc.
- Email template
Week 7 – Event Prep
- Closing the sale with clients/ getting bookings confirmed.
- Event Preparation
- Follow up.
You will have access to a private Events Facebook group, and in this, you will be able to meet other members, gain support and get extra help from myself, and discuss any aspects of the training.
I really hope you can join us on this.
EXTRA Bonus BUNDLE
This will be on – Moving your Millinery Event business online in case we are ever in this covid situation again.
You will learn how to do this, the equipment you need, and how to make this run smoothly.
This will generally be an extra £150, but you will receive this free of charge as a bonus.