Terms and conditions
A certificate will be given once 12 months has been completed from your start date.
It is your responsibility to carry out the work and send us your supporting evidence, we will not be chasing you.
Once you have signed up for a course you cannot defer your place. Please, therefore, ensure that you are able to complete the course before applying.
You will receive a Katherine Elizabeth qualification under the Millinery and business academy umbrella, this is a private certification, not a government accredited course.
Bonuses will be created but are not mandatory.
The qualification will be given after 12 months and not before.
YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE MILLINERY AND BUSINESS ACADEMY AT ALL TIMES TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE THIS QUALIFICATION. It works alongside the academy, not instead of it or without it.
Payment for the Millinery Academy must be paid yearly or monthly throughout the 12 months, this VIP area is in addition to the Academy not instead of.
You must submit evidence of work once a month corresponding to a bundle from the millinery academy and no more. You can not give 2,3, or modules in one month.
Vip Live sessions are to discuss your work so please attend for feedback.
You may be asked to work on and resubmit work in order to pass that month.
Due to this you may experience a delay in admin into the next month.
I Katherine Elizabeth can be accessed via email to a point, no more than 5 emails a month.
Right to Cancel
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days of the initial payment without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 calendar days from the day of the conclusion of the contract (which will be the date upon which full payment is made).
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us at Katherine Elizabeth Millinery Email: firstname.lastname@example.org of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement.
- If you cancel your contract within the 14 day cancellation period, we will reimburse all payments received from you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which you inform us of your decision to cancel your contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction.
- If you requested to begin the performance of services during the cancellation period this will render the cancelation void.